the next evolution
Silicon Valley is a center of high-tech innovation, and now it has also become a center of biotechnology and anti-aging technology. You may have heard of a big name in Silicon Valley who spends $2 million a year on anti-aging. This big name is Bryan Johnson.
In the coming weeks, I will continue to decrypt Bryan’s anti-aging blueprint and share his research results and methodology with everyone. So far, Bryan has publicly declared on his website that he has achieved the following:
- 5.1 years of epigenetic age reversal (a world record) (note that he is 47 years old, but has the epigenetic age 42)
- Slowed his pace of aging by 28%
- Perfect muscle and fat (MRI)
- 50+ perfect biomarkers
- 100+ markers below his chronological age
- Fitness tests equivalent to an 18-year-old
- Body runs 3F° cooler than normal body temperature
Can we achieve the same results as Bryan?
Let’s discover his Blueprint!
All Photo and Materials are from Bryan Johnson’s official website.